Why Hire an Event or Wedding Planner?
- Save Money – Event/Wedding Planners build relationships with suppliers, and they receive discounted rates from vendors that a quality planner will pass on to the client. When you call the same vendors, you are likely to pay their standard rates, which can be higher by as much as 20 percent or more.
- Save Time – Nobody has enough hours in the day anymore, so why spread yourself so thin doing something that someone else can do for you efficiently and effectively? Planners are the general contractors, and they can organize and execute your event in less time than you ever could, allowing you to focus on other responsibilities.
- Knowledge/Experience – Over time, Event/Wedding Planners gain extensive knowledge and wisdom regarding events and parties; they know the latest trends, newest venues, the hot colors, budget-saving secrets and details that you may not be aware of.
- Contacts and Resources – A Planner’s vendor list is a gold mine. From lighting to décor to power and more, all the right contacts are at their fingertips. No more web-searching required when they can speed-dial the best canopy vendor to serve your location, or obtain a liquor application for a City park. Put their vendor list to work for you!
- Stress-Free Troubleshooting – Despite all the planning, preparation and management, almost every event inevitably encounters an unforeseen hiccup. You don’t want guests aware of this snag and you certainly don’t want to appear panicked….This is when you need a Planner at your side because they know who to call and how to remedy a situation quickly. Your Planner can secure the resources necessary to resolve an issue seamlessly and keep the event on track.
At the end of the day, the right planner will serve as an extension of you. They do all the “heavy-lifting” so that you can be a guest at your party or event and provide you the opportunity to network effectively to make a favorable impression that will long be remembered by your guests.
The following is what the dictionary defines "Event Planner" as:
"Event Planner - a person whose profession is the planning of social events, Corporate events, and non-profit events."
Yep, that's one way of putting it. Really the best way we've found to explain what a good Event Planner does is this:
Event Planner - General contractor of your event. We handle your event much like the general contractor on any project would. We help to select the best of everything, make sure that the vendors (sub-contractors) are on the same page and work is progressing as needed, and then we bring it all together to provide the finished product. What you get out of hiring Ladyhawk Events is a great event that didn't make you lose your mind, or budget! It doesn't matter if it's your wedding or a product launch our goal is always the same, to provide the client with the best event we can!